Re: Table SPEEDOS and Func WZ

I'm trying various experiments, with differing variables, and will report
back. I want, in particular, to try this on my pristine DOS box over at
the office, which is running Novel DOS 7--what they used at TTG. But I
discovered I never finished setting up XyW there, and there was no
XYWWWEB. Have copied it to a floppy and will port it tomorrow.
	Meanwhile, I remain somewhat puzzled by the /E4000 switch: the CRG says
that if you omit the /E switch, "XyWrite uses up to 4MB" (2-33). And
2-34, Note 1, reiterates that if expanded memory is present, "XyWrite
automatically uses up to 4 Mb of it." So it would seem that you would
only need that switch if you wanted it to use LESS than 4Mb--e.g. on an
ancient PC without much RAM. What am I missing? Or are the docs lying
(not unknown to happen)?
Patricia