Re: Weird clipboard behavior

Thanks to Harry for the word about SmartBoard. I registered
and used it for a while, but it caused a major crash, which
necessitated a reinstallation of Win95. That may not happen
often, but once is one too many. Since then I have used
Yankee Clipper, a very similar freeware program that is not
only safe but has the additional advantage of letting you
load a boilerplate file on the fly whenever you need it.

Anyhow, I know how to cut and paste, and it didn't work,
copying from an email message and trying to paste into both
versions of XY with and without YC loaded. In both cases I
get a "clipboard empty" message. I can then open YC and see
the message sitting right there in Windows clipboard.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science