Re: writing html in xywrite

Hi:
 I also use XYWRITE to maintain my web site. Not only do I have extensive
programs (some call them macros) in XPL for the HTML work, but, more importantly
for my instance, I have programs that, using the results of forms that visitors
to my web site fill out and I receive via E-Mail. that convert from the form
material directly to the Necessary HTML.
 I also use my browser in local mode to verify what I've done to the web pages I
maintained. This allows me to immediately switch between XYWRITE and the HTML
display to verify and immediatly correct prior to uploading.
 Using the "read from keyboard" function in XPL is extremely important in using
the macros/programs to reduce to a minimum the amount of work in composing in
HTML.
 To see my site, please visit:
http://www.giering-family-trees.org
 You might also try the orientation tour found via the link on the home page for
"first time visitors".
Dick Giering