Re: U2 frame

Is what you're calling 119b the one that says, on its top line,  October 21, 2007?

Because, apparently, LONGW was fixed in that.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM, M.W. Poirier mailto:poirmw@xxxxxxxx wrote:

 Yes, I noticed this.  But, in the interests of those amongts us
 who would like to have the latest version, I was asking about
 Version 119.  Is it really no longer available on the net, or is
 it hiding somewhere where my search engine cannot find it?

 I have two Versions:  Ver 119 and Version 119b.  There must have
 been a minor "boo-boo" in Ver. 119.  Does anyone remember whether
 this was so?  Or maybe it was simply that a new utility was added?

 M. W. Poirier