Re: vDos-lfn and Ctrl-Home / Ctrl-End

It certainly does. Thank you, thank you for the rapid problem-solving,
Wengier!

James

At 18.5.16 17:33, you wrote:
Hi James,

I have tested Nota Bene 3, and found that the issue you described only occurs if KEYMODE=1 is not set. As mentioned in the documentation, it is recommended to set KEYMODE=1 in config.txt if you are using XyWrite (and thus Nota Bene, which is a superset of XyWrite as you said), because KEYMODE=1 will force strict XyWrite compatibility mode as in vDosXy. Hope this helps.

Wengier