Re: Non-mushy keyboards

Peter, do those software solutions you mentioned for
re-mapping the keyboard work both for Windows programs and for DOS
programs running under Windows? Does anyone else know of a problem-free
one that does?

Many thanks to all of you for the helpful keyboard comments. I called Unicomp (the folks who make the IBM keyboard), and they're very nice, serviceful folks. I'll buy one of theirs so long as I do find a way to re-map the Ctrl, Alt, and Caps Lock keys.

Alan