Tyson's book

If any of you is in touch with Tyson, here is something worth pursuing.
Backinprint.com offers a great service for authors to whom rights have
reverted (or who owned them all along), who want to reprint a long-dead title.

I got in it through the Authors Guild, and republished my first book.
Royalties dwarf conventional first-publication deals, prices are low, and all
titles are automatically listed on Amazon.com. I know a couple of success
stories. For initial inquiry, see www.backinprint.com.

FWIW.

Bruce