Re: Problems with XyDOS Word for Windows 6.0 conversion

The DOS-only conversion procedure explained by R. Holmgren in his ZIP
file works perfectly. I have tested the "Save as" procedure with a
files=99 and it doesn't work. So, the problem with XyDOS menus
conversion appears to be lack of memory. I have seen that newest
versions of the .EXE files are a lot bigger than the old TTG files (but
maybe this is not related to the problem).
Manuel Castelao