Re: Mouse wheel is now supported in vDos-lfn

Hello Wengier,

These features are indeed great and do work.

One question: when I roll up and down in the word processor the cursor
jumps to the left margin. When I use up and down arrows, I stay in the
same column. I have "lu" and "ld" in my Xy keyboard table. The Xy
keyboard functions "cu" and "cd" should mimick what the mouse wheel
does. I have never used those but tried them now with "func ##" from the
command line. It seems that "cu" does not work in NB3, it moves the
cursor downwards just like "cd". I have found a bug in NB3! We need a
patch for the EXE! Can this be traced down by comparing other Xy
editions? Do they work?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)