Re: Glitches in XyDOS 4 &/or XyWin

-> I think it's a toggle, Carl. But I'm not
-> 100% sure. I.e., if you hit ctrl-K again,
-> the recording stops.

Right. That's what I said: "use [func RK] to toggle
Record Keystroke mode on and off". My question was
different. When you command SAVERK [filename] to write
your keystrokes to a file, it doesn't clear the memory
buffer. So that, if you begin recording again, any
additional keystrokes are appended to the buffer and any
subsequent SAVERK command writes not only the new code,
but all of the previously-recorded code as well. My
question was, how do you clear the buffer, so that
recording starts from a clean slate?

You can peek at the first 77 bytes in the buffer by
commanding VA/NV @*11. But this internal Save/Get can't
be manipulated directly (i.e., zeroed out) with XPL.
(, for example, fails.) That's why I ask whether
there's a command that will do it.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/