Re: Anyone there? -Reply

In re: Windoze95 and XyWrite

Here's a caveat, James.... I got a new laptop Friday that came
preloaded with Windoze95. I tried installing XyWrite 4.12 on it. I
got partway through the install process, and got a "General
Protection Fault" which completely crashed the system.

The only way to install XyWin was the tedious process of
backing up files from the OLD laptop and restoring them to the
NEW laptop.

On the other hand, I've had very good luck
installing/running/flogging XyWin under all versions of OS/2 from
2.0 to 4.0.

Good luck.

Steve