Re: Big font for Xy4 Win

On 20 Jan 2000, Yo Intl. wrote in reply to Dick Giering:

>If you dislike IE and are not too happy about the increasing bloat in the
>latest Netscape versions, you might want to give a thought to Opera,
>available at operasoftware.com.

And it's a thought worth pursuing. I should point out, though,
that Opera Software bought the opera.com domain, meaning that the
Opera Web browser is now at http://www.opera.com/

It is a stunning piece of software, in my 2.5 years' experience.
Opera is to the Web as XyWrite is to text, as my rule of thumb
goes.

--
James