Re: Unbalanced Wildcard searches

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.

After using and chaning some things about Carl's program, I was wondering if something, like what
your program does, would be possible.

As i was looking thru it, it all seemed pretty clear.

Just one question that i couldn't immediately figure out on my own.

≪SX01,≪VA@01(1≫≫

I know that that is storing something in 01. (I'm assuming something with regard to the value in 01.

Could you explain what's happening there?

Thank you for your help!

Russ