Re: Syncing lines in XY4 in VDosplus

Dear Wengier

I am not sure how synchronisation works either.
I keep my SL setting in STARTUP.INT but I don't think that will make any difference. I don't need to set SL longer than the screen length but I use a window command to control the window size:

BC window 1,0,0,80,43
Without that I do need to set a larger SL, but it still shrinks when I exit to DOS and return, from the command line.

Paul