Re: A Win95 question

>Opportunistic copywriting and the premise (hardly unique to computers or to
>1997) that a bigger, faster, whatever will make you feel or look good, yes:

Hey! I DO feel good and look good using my 133MHz Pentium system. :-) The
need for speed is real.

>I'm not American, but I don't imagine that the legislature of that
>inscrutable and prototypically capitalist nation

Unfortunately, I think you're about 100 years out of date. No one even knows
what laissez-faire capitalism is anymore, except us Objectivists (excuse the
Xy-irrelevant plug).

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx