Re: U2 frame 51,1d,11,11d,12

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Thu, 01 Sep 2016
17:43:04 -0400

Harry,

> 1. SYNTAX reports an extra ≫ in the program, near the bottom: +
> ≪IS04≫≫≫

Just delete the extra ≫. I'll fix it in the next release, but it
doesn't explain what you're seeing.

> 2. I took out the ES 1 and the DX from your frame and when I hit
> enter with ENC 2? I get "command not recognized."

I can't reproduce that here. Can you pinpoint what code in ENC,DEC is
triggering that error message?

Probably a good idea to take this thread off-list. Because boring!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx