Re: New fonts under Tame?

Maben:

I didn't get any attachment.
As to colors, right click in the text area and you'll see a menu. Play around with the foreground and background colors. I think in your version, as in mine, you can set various colors separately (e.g., the colors in the header section) by right-clicking on where they are.

Regards,
Harry
 Harry:

 Please tell me what is wrong with this. See attached JPG screen shot.
 What you say that you cannot get Gentium to work out perfectly on your
 Tame screen, are you speaking of the slight overlap of the capital M and
 lower case o in the italicised word _Modern_ on the right middle of the
 screen? Or is it something much more disturbing that that? While some
 letters are not precisely proportional with Tame, I don't find the
 problem that serious, and usually a slight turn of the mouse wheel with
 correct the matter in more serious cases. In fact, look at the screen
 shot closely. Thought there are places where there may be bit too much
 space between the letters, and other places not enough, we lived with
 that in the era of manual typewriters. Why not now? There is almost
 something antique about this, and it is certainly worth the cost of
 seeing italics as italics, bold as bold, and underlined as underlined.

 By the way, what should I do to get the proper colAours in my screen
 shot? The background of my XY4 screen is deep blue, the ordinary
 letters are pale green and the italics is pale yellow.

 M.W. Poirier

--------