Re: XY to PDF on OS X--two steps

Hi Harry,

As far as i know, yep!
Because OS X uses a PDF-like imaging model for its screen display, this is a nice side-effect. Just give your file a .ps extension and by default OS X will display the file with a Preview icon. Double Clicking that file, then, should open it in Preview. (BTW, you can open a postscript file in Preview, regardless of its extension, and Preview will try and render and open it as a pdf file.)

Russ