Re: Printer Driver

1. It's not on an LPT port. How would I specify a USB port in settings.dfl?
I asked Winn Rosch (http://www.hardwarebible.com/) about how to get USB printer support for DOS programs; his somewhat opaque reply follows: "That's a great question. Here's what the USB forum has to say: IBM's USB Parallel Printer Adapter supports the DOS : : : : : : Box (VM) under Windows 98. For anybody that needs a : : : : : : DOS program to print to a USB to Parallel adapter : : : : : : this is the adapter to purchase. Part Number: 19K4164" Or, as a Dell tech support person recently told me, he gets all his answers by searching Google ....