Re: Memory problems with XyDOS (4) under Win98?

Hmmm, Leslie, not in my zip code.

 >From a regular Xydos screen, alt+enter gives me a window, maybe 2/3 of a full screen
high, called Editor. The largest font I can get here is True Type 13 x 22, which is
not quite large enough to suit. Any attempt to get a full screen--from the icon, from
properties--sends me back to Xy's regular full screen with the regular Xy font, which
also is not quite large enough to suit. .

Alt+enter from this Editor window sends me back to the regular Xy full screen and
normal font.

I encountered this short-screen problem several months ago when I tried to use
UltraVision, and the explanation (which I can't access right now to check for
accuracy) had to do with using an older enlarging program on a more up to date
screen--something about, I think, a new graphics board not supporting an older
program.

Anyway, I thought I had given up the search for larger screen fonts when the recent
"shortcut" message roped me right back in again.

Thanks for trying.

Judith