From: "James Woolley"

Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: URGENT--features for "XyWrite 5," replies needed

Harry, thanks for pursuing this topic with Steve Siebert. What I would be willing to pay $500 for includes some features that I recognize might be of little interest to others: 1. Ability to read and write files in Nota Bene 3 format (which I think is the same as XyWrite 3) and to set this ability as the default. 2. Ability to read and write files in .docx format--by which I mean the ability to serve as a full and accurate front end for MS Word, including track changes. In other words, better conversion to and from Word than currently offered in NB 12; the current NB 12 ability to export as .rtf does not achieve this goal. 3. Full XPL, along with a lucid and comprehensive manual on XPL programming Best, James