Re: Printer File

Mr. Schaffer, I'll search for the earlier message, but I don't recall it
offhand. For the HP 4, I would suggest using any of the HP3 drivers. I have
zipped them all with app notes and they can be found in the XyWrite 3+ printers
section. The reason that you are not getting bold face or underlining, might
be due to the current printer driver not being correctly loaded. You can
verify that the driver is loading correctly by typing LP PrinterFile on the
command line (where PrinterFile is the name of your printer driver). Any error
messages encountered will display on the status line. Regards, Kevin Duval