Manuals

Just a general comment. Like many of us, I use XyWin mainly to print,
preferring Xy4Dos for writing & editing. But I've virtually abandoned the
tripartite Xy4Dos manuals in favor of the 1-vol. XyWin Reference Guide: for
my simpleminded efforts I seldom find them in conflict, and I've never
taken the time & trouble to dope out the rationale by which the writers
divided material among the three Xy4Dos manuals.
(In any case, as a book editor I would scream blue murder if anyone tried
to get a multi-volume work past me with three separate indexes.)

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel