Re: IBM Releases 27 Dictionaries/Thesaurii for Xy4-DOS and XyWin

" I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of thanks to Robert Holmgren
" for directing us to the IBM dictionary site. I trust, however, that
" Robert's "blistering rebuke to TTG" remark was made with tongue
" placed firmly in cheek. I'd wager that IBM doesn't give a fig about
" what TTG does or does not do. The dictionaries are clearly intended
" to boost the utility and standing of the Netscape + Communicator
" combo in the marketplace (of *free* browser/mailers, that is).
" -----
" wolfie@xxxxxxxx

	It is IBM policy to release all software in
	international version which requires 28 languages
	(includes language siblings, English and American,
	German and Schweiz etc.)

	This has been brought up in comp.os.os2.advocacy
	(Don't go there!) in discussing the new OS/2 client.