Re: Eudora (off topic?)

At 06:48 PM 6/7/00 -0400, Jane Van Tassel wrote:
>>Eudora 4.32 is now free in an add supported version !
 >From what source, please?
>Cheers
>Eric Van Tassel

It is true, it is not new, and I would not get too excited about it. The new Eudora version is quite
bloated, the ads are annoying, and it tries to be too clever a la MS Outlook.
I am currently using 3.0 but am seriously thinking about retrieving version 1.4 which I still have
around on a floppy somewhere. Mainly because of all the unnecessary and dangerous gimmicks that 1.4
did *not* have.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo