Re: Tame 5.1

Micheal Norman wrote on Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:01:29 -0500
> On the way to you.

Got em. Thanks very much for the files, and thanks for the the info also.

I must admit that, in some major way, the tamedos operation seems to set a
new standard in lack of professionalism. The *complete* lack of real world
info/advice from the author as to what versions have been most successful
in the field, with respect to this program in particular (where there
seems to be endless chatter about which versions "work" and which don't),
seems like just an incredible amount of disrespect for the user's valuable
time. I guess it's nice to be in a market with no competition.

Hope I have some success with at least one of the releases that you sent

Wally Bass