Re: Memory problems with XyDOS (4) under Win98?

It takes some concentration (at least for me) to remember that,
despite the increasingly bloated Windows GUI's, computers are
still made to run on primitive one-disk versions of DOS if that
is what you want to do.

If Win98 gets in the way, simply pop in your antediluvian startup
disk with the system files for the DOS version of your choice (a
late one if you are using a very large disk partition) and
reboot. If I can put the essential files for XY v. 4.018 on one
floppy, you can put those for v. 3.5 PLUS the system files on one
and use that to start up the computer.

Cheers,

Nathan Sivin