XP and Tame on a Japanese laptop

This is just as an interim note to say that I've mailed David Thomas
with a description of the slowdown problem I was having with Tame under
Windows XP Home Japanese edition but he hasn't responded so far.

Meanwhile, I found that even the slight reshuffling of my KBD
arrangement necessitated by XP's different handling of the laptop
keyboard proved too much of an annoyance, in particular since I'm
working on a big rush job at the moment, so I'm back in Windows 98 SE
for the nonce.

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx