Re: Yet another XyWrite mention....

Carl Distefano wrote:

> On 11 November, XyWrite (and Nota Bene) were blogged here:
>
> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/

According to this, NB purchased the rights to Xy . . . presumably from
Ken Frank. In that case, I guess you can toss what I said in the last
message. No matter how far they may be diverging from the original
code, and even though they are cetainly not doing NB in Assembler
anymore, there is no reason why they would be inclined to relinquish
the old code. Doing so might even undermine their patent, or
something.

Jordan