Re: Undo

Undo would indeed be great -- does NB have it? I find that where I need it
is where I accidentally slip and use some key which changes the cursor
position, then type in some random text, and then in my fuss lose track of
the cursor position yet again. It is for this kind of thing that Undo would
help me most. Undo is almost the only great post-Xy concept, isn't it?
The only thing I've ever found that Xy couldn't do is undo. I don't mean Undelete, but undoing operations. All modern programs have it. I wonder if it could be done in XPL? Even one level of undo would be great.

Probably the most important undo would be undoing a Change Invisible.