Re: Looking for XyWrite

TBaehr@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dvorak [...] confesses that he typed the column on a 10-year-old
> text processor. I suspect strongly that it's Xy3.

I seem to recall (nothing definite, though) that Dvorak was a Sprint
person...

Russell Lewis  wrote:

> Anyone know what the "I" [in "CI"] stands for?

"Invisible"

> You must use back-slashes as delimiters

No, you can use any character you like (just try it). Of course you
want to choose one that doesn't appear in the search/replace string
itself. To have every instance of a replace action confirmed, use "CV"
("Change Verify") instead of "CI".

Wolfgang Bechstein
wbech@xxxxxxxx