RE: Customization Guide Typo?

My first impulse to digitize the manuals was to make them available to those
who don't have copies. Many of us did not come to XyWrite through "official"
channels. And now that it's long "orphaned", there is no way to acquire
manuals legitimately (eBay aside). Also, since it was I who had the
effrontery to snatch up the xywrite.com name I figured it was my
responsibility to see that the job was done.

An almost equal reason for doing it is that I enjoy it (oops...I think I
said that out loud).

-BH

-----Original Message----- From: Harry Binswanger

...I don't know why we're doing this.
If one has the Customization Guide and Command Reference Guide,
is there anything gained by also having the .pdf?