Re: to Anne Putnam, primarily

Anne

>Peter, the idea that you shouldn?t buy something that you
>do think is a good product because maybe we?ll take your money
>and never send you the product is a new one to me.

I hope I didn't seem to imply that anything like this was at all
deliberate. But a quick look through recent messages does show that some
people have been waiting longer than they expected, and are still waiting,
for what they've already paid for.

Thank you for your informative reply to my somewhat snotty message. I
appreciate both your explanation of the XyWrite-user-specific delays and
your admission that you've been a bit overstretched. I (we) appreciate
candor, something that's sometimes in short supply in the software business
(or the vaporware racket).

>So call Kathy and give her your order (1-800-462-6733 or 212-334-0445).

Shall do!
Peter Evans