Re: Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

 Robert:

 I do have the DLG file, except that it is Tim Baehr's enhanced
 version called COMPACT. It gives me a different menu system from
 the one you are seeing on your screen. The Baehr version is a menu
 system which I tend to like better.

 In any case, I'll have a look at the regular version of *.DLG and
 remind myself about what it looked like. It's been so long
 since I've seen it that I can't recall anything about it. More-
 over, there is likely a way of adapting the Baehr version to the
 regular version in areas that count. I'll get back to you
 after I have have had the time to figure out what I need to do.
 It may very well be that I am more committed to the Baehr version
 than to my need to run KEYSTROKES. As I said, I did not even
 realise that KEYSTROKES existed till a few days ago. Many thanks as
 always.

 M.

-----