Re: VAriables on the command line.

To be clearer, it seems you can't do it by command line or key assignment,
so you need my or Carl's program.

Yes, I saw in my directory the filename with the .ps as the extension. And
the tyf stuff was in that file.

This, then, assumes, or verifies, that VAriable values can not be entered on the command line (or, by extension, using a key assignment)? On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Harry Binswanger <mailto:hb@xxxxxxxxhb@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Some typos in the key assignment. Should be: 20=bx,r,u,n, ,t,y,f,-,p,s,.,p,g,m,q2