Re: Off topic question...Tame related.

 Robert: You raise an interesting point below. If the
 I386 directory is not in the path, and not as important
 as sustem32, then no wonder I an not having a problem
 with Tame5.1, Pre 5 on my desktop. The only place NTVDM
 is found on my desktop is in that directory as far as I
 can tell, whereas it in three places on my laptop. What
 is this file about? Do you know? Can it be rendered in-
 active simply by changing the ender? It seems that it is of
 not great importance, since it figures only in I386 on my
 desktop.

 Can the rest of you tell me where NTVDM is located on your
 machines? Do you even have it on your machines? It is
 maybe one of those files that Robert says are overkill.

 I think that I am going to rename it on laptop's system32
 directory and see what happens.

 By the way, both my machines have XP Pro, with SP2.

 M.W. Poirier

------