Re: OT WiFi vulnerability

On 17/10/17 17:42, J R FOX wrote:
> I have a Cisco router that was set up for me by Lewis R., a couple
> years back.  It is running DDWRT (would have to check on the
> version).   I had attempted to contact him a few times about some
> further home network adjustments, but it appears that he has gotten
> too busy for any such considerations.  I am leery about
> inadvertently changing or undermining anything that he originally
> did . . . but, at the very least, I would like to address this
> newly uncovered issue.  Would that be at a strictly firmware level,
> with *no* bearing on the DDWRT (software ?) working on top of it ?
> Not much of an idea where to start, though.

Jordan,

I am not sure. I will try to find out for you (for both of us,
actually, as I too have Cisco kit at home).

Could you access your Cisco router's command line and copy past out
some show command output for me, if need be? I might need to know some
version numbers and chassis specs to fully answer your questions.

More to follow,