Re: High-ascii characters through the clipboard

Returning again to ANSI<==>ASCII conversion, if there's any interest in the
reverse of my ANSI2XY routine, I'll just flip the code around and produce a
XY2ANSI routine. It's been contemplated on the (distant) horizon for some
months, but I could speed it up... assuming I can find the test files I used
for ANSI2XY. ANSI2XY is sensitized to both code pages 437 and 850, which
produce very different results. That also needs to be reversed. Hmmm...
shouldn't be too difficult.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx