Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Hello John,

This was quite a chore, but now I have the data files. The teledisk
program is quite picky, it needs the same type of disk as the original
to restore the disk image, in this case 720 KB 3.5" disks. To get the
autofont data, you need the first two disks (AFBRILL1 and AFBRILL2).
Then run the autofont program to place the data on your system.

John, XY3+ print files have serious limitations as to the number of
fonts. They cannot be much bigger than those I have made for general
distribution. You could contact me off list about your needs in this
respect.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Hello Kari, Much appreciated.  I found something here http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?sw=274 which supplies "AutoFont and soft fonts for Brilliant Presentations I, Compelling Publications II font cartridge. Zip file contains nine discs".  Among the fonts available in the available download is Garantiq.TD0.  Any use?