From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Reply to note from Kari Eveli lexitec@xxxxxxxx Sat, 24 Feb 2018
11:59:01 +0200

> Edit "WINDOW" directive in config.txt and restart the environment.
> Or Ctrl-mouse wheel to change instantly. Also read the
> documentation for other window manipulation tricks
> (readme_first.txt and manual.txt).

The easiest way to change window size on the fly is Winkey+F11
(smaller) or Winkey+F12 (bigger). Note that this only works if
vDos(Plus) is already displayed in a window; if it's full-screen, first
press Alt+Enter to toggle to windowed view.

Alternatively, from the DOS command line you can do
  SETCFG WINDOW=n
where n is between 5 and 100. With Xy4 + U2, you can do
  SETCFG WINDOW=n
without leaving XyWrite.

--
Carl Distefano