Re: Installation steps for VirtualBox W2K

Reply to note from William TeBrake  Tue, 16 Dec
2014 21:07:42 -0500

> Since you are the expert on Win 2K virtualization, perhaps you
> could remind me of the latest version of Dropbox to work in
> such a setup and suggest a source for it.

Kari's indeed the expert, but I recently went around this block. I
believe the latest Dropbox that works with W2K is v2.10.29, which
you can download here:

https://d1ilhw0800yew8.cloudfront.net/client/Dropbox%202.10.29.exe

It works nicely in W2K running under VirtualBox, and I assume that
it would work as well under VMWare.

By the way, an excellent resource for software that runs under older
operating systems is Old Apps, http://www.oldapps.com/.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx