Re: Status Of Chain Print Problem

Robert, I think you are making some unjustified assumptions on my behalf. First
of all, I spent over 3 hours of an afternoon to isolate this problem for
Development. In no way did I intend to indicate that you should have done
this. It is by the way, always helpful for a user to help isolate a problem to
the best of their ability. It creates more of a mutally beneficial process.
However, I also did not indicate the value of the number of modes for any
purpose other than information based on cause and effect. If this feedback is
not acceptable, please *guide* me as to an appropriate format.

Unfortunately there will not be a SysOp available here during next week. I will
be out of this office and the only individuals in this office are our
developers. I will have you contacted here with an update on the status of the
chain print problem during the week however.

SysOp