Re: To worry or not to worry

--- On Wed, 9/30/09, cld@xxxxxxxxxx  wrote:

> Note, however, that e-mail addresses are redacted in
> archived posts. So I say, not to worry.
>
> (What are you worried about, anyway?)

Well, it's easy to over-react, because privacy has been
disappearing for quite some time now, in this digital age.
I've no doubt that if George Orwell came back and could see
the wall-to-wall CCTV cameras all over London (and probably
a whole lot more of the U.K.), he'd say "Uh Huh," or something
equivalent.

I'm glad you squelched the addresses, though. Seems a
reasonable compromise.

 Jordan