Re: Finis

Robert,

Another, "final" thanks,

 >> your problem with Microlytics was that F5 didn't perform corrections when
 >> spelling!
 >> Voyons, that's probably your problem right there! Q1-Q6 are wierd
 >> functions which are ignored if the Microlytics dictionary isn't
 >> **on-screen**.

...... BUT absolutely necessary for Microlytics ....;

you were right on the dot. The origin of my kbd file (SIG) was the only
problem. I installed the Q1-Q6 functions on F1-F6 and Microlytics now works as
it should.

Remains the problem toggling/switching both dictionaries and languages, it
seems to work but I leave the detailed testing for the future. As for the
synonym (R)eplace (which still crashes my system - see my message to SysOp), I
leave it for the future, realizing that foreign language support and XY/Dos is
NOT currently a TTG priority. It looks to me like some stack conflict/overflow
problem .... but as I try to avoid this use like the plague ... it is not as
bad for me as it looks.

 >> Well, if you're quitting , I am too -- genug.

I think it is for good now, "see" you some time ... again ... I personally got
a lot from this exchange.

Au revoir (not adieu !) -- Michel Slivitzky