From: Robert Holmgren [mailto:holmgren@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 1998 9:27 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: R: xy windows [again]

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:53:16
+0900

P. S. I think Kenneth Frank is incorrect, and that VAriable O1 has
nothing to do with JUstifying the right margin of the display. Unless he
is perhaps talking about Xy5 and not XyWin; not having seen Xy5, I
can't comment. But I fail to see how inter-character spacing is
going to affect the right margin; in XyWin and Xy4DOS, O1 merely alters
the appearance of the line itself.

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx