Re: VirtualBox: Can't start VM

Are you using Virtualbox or VMware?
In Vbox I would establish Scaled Mode first by using Host-C, or Right-CTRL+C by default, or using the View pulldown menu to select Scaled Mode, then try ALT-Enter.
Be sure that you have the current Virtualbox additions installed. Every
time Vbox is upgraded to a new version, they need to be reinstalled.
I no longer have a functioning VMware setup, so don't know what might be
the equivalent there, if anything,

Paul