Re: Off topic: keyboards

I would buy one on spec. They're usually very cheap in that kind of a
sale. How would I get in touch?

--Bob Kubie

At 11:37 AM 3/21/2004, you wrote:
I was at a show and sale yesterday, and a liquidator had some keyboards
with the double function keys (left and top), like the old Gateway
AnyKeys and that other manufacturer, whose name escapes me. Anyway, the
problem was that they had the Sun logo on them, which made me doubt
they'd be usable with Wintel systems (the connector looked like a
standard PS/2, but...). Anyone know anything about these, should I ever
see them again?
Patricia

Robert H. Kubie
Attorney at Law