Re: Non-mushy keyboards

>     I have enough backups for that now, with some nice non-english
>     keyboards discovered besides, all for $2 to $15.
>
>     I'm expecting voice and thought reading data entry when
>     the last of these gives up.
>                     Daniel Say

Daniel,

How thoughtful of you to post this. Actually my computer at home has one
of those old Gateway "anykey" programmable keyboards, so at least here I
don't have to worry about flipping into Windows by accident. That
keyboard also has the F keys on the left _and_ on the top. I seldom use
the ones on the left. I entered the computer scene in the mid-eighties,
with an IBM AT, with a 101 keyboard, so I never had whatever benefits
are supposedly derived from the F keys on the left. The ones in the
office, of course, have the now standard Windows keyboards. I tried
yanking the caps off the offending keys, but I almost amputated my left
pinky that way! ;-)

Cheers!

--Leslie--