Re: Valid SL values

flash wrote:
The windowed-mode nyvdm.exe properties layout tab however shows 41 lines and
reverts to this if I manually set it to match the Xy3/4 SL value. This I
am not going to worry about. I've learned some battles are not worth
fighting.
WHICH properties tab? In W2K & XP, most things only "take" if you
set them from the titlebar properties tab, accessed by clicking
(or maybe right-clicking; I'm in 98SE right now and have a lousy
 memory for that sort of thing: I know what to do when I'm doing
it, but cannot tell you two minutes later what I did) the colored
bar at the top of the window, next to the icon at the left corner.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx