Maximum XyWin

Does anyone else out there ever use XyWin in maximized view (no
command line or menu bar)? I do on occasion, often while working
on a large project. And at least half the time when I return to the regular view
(Ctrl-Sh-V), I get a protection violation or a stack fault that shuts down
Windows. Even in the new version 4.12.
 I've never been able to pinpoint what I do that causes this to
happen, although I sometimes have several Xywrite windows open,
one or more in graphic view. It's not a huge problem, but it is
annoying. The maximized view could be one of the more distinctive
features of XyWin, if it worked properly.
 Somehow I have the feeling that the solution is similar to what
the doctor told his patient after being told that "It hurts when
I do this." -- David Firestone Metro reporter, The New York
Times fstone@xxxxxxxx